1427 • Chianti Classico 2020 1.5 l • MAGNUM

1427 • Chianti Classico 2020 1.5 l • MAGNUM

Regular price$63.09
/

Panzanello Chianti Classico 1427 MAGNUM Is composed exclusively of Traditional GRAPES ..
Panzanello Chianti Classico 1427 MAGNUM It is a fresh wine, with a well-balanced body and elegant character.
Chianti Classico 1427 MAGNUM Embody the traditional scents of typical GRAPES that refer to the charm of the Tuscan land.

COLLECTION AND VINIFICATION
The collection takes place manually and after a soft de-stemming the maceration lasts for 15 days in steel vats.
The wine is aged for 40% of the steel mass and the remaining 60% in used Tonneaux for a period of 12 months.
Subsequently in bottle for 4 - 6 months at controlled temperature.
The wine is NOT filtered to preserve the aromas, the aromas and the structure that enhance its quality.

ORGANOLECTIC NOTES
Color is bright ruby red, pleasant and persistent scent, with a strong and harmonious palate, an intense and round flavor that leaves an indelible memory of this wine.

ENOGASTRONOMIC ACCOSTATIONS
It is accompanied by the first courses, white meat and fresh cheeses.
Tasting at 18 degrees by uncorking the bottle a few minutes before.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Our wines

From Chianti Classico to Super Tuscan, from Rosé to bubbles.


Go to Wines

Testimonials

★★★★★

I highly recommend spending some time here and taking as much Chianti as you can carry home.

Jenny
Australia
★★★★★

Very good wines and lovely olive oil.
We spent hours there with a lot of laughs and stories about the vineyard.

Mike
Pennsylvania
★★★★★

We took a tour through out this winery and it was very, very nice, one of the best we ever had.

Joz
Slovakia
★★★★★

Take a tour via Florence. Included dinner and wine tasting. Fantastic value. Great wine. Superb host.

Ken
New Zealand
★★★★★

Very good wines. Highly recommend everyone to stop here if you are in the area.

Rickard
Sweaden